Posted by Vivek on August 23, 2008
Any organization willing to implement SOA should already have a plan for its governance. Most people think that SOA Governance is optional and it’s not true. Without SOA Governance it is impossible to reap the true benefits of a full-fledged SOA. Some benefits that are directly related to success of any organization.
• General failure to reuse services
• Unnecessary, uncontrolled service duplication
• Resources wasted on services that can’t be reused
• Service sprawl across siloed SOAs
• Ineffective communication of best practices.